I wish to be an Individual Supporting Member of Clean Air Action Group.
It would be the utmost pleasure for us to welcome you as our supporting member. We believe that the social power of a non-profit civil organisation is determined by its supporters and members.
Individual Supporting Membership is offered to those individuals who wish to provide continuous and predictable support to achieve our goals, namely to create a healthy environment.
Each Supporting Member
- receives our monthly online newsletter ‘Lélegzetnyi’ (if you wish). In this newsletter a summary of our activities carried out in the preceding month is provided, so you can have up-to-date information on how your financial support is being used;
- receives an invitation to all our events, conferences, with 50% discount for the participation;
- is entitled to consult our Environmental Counselling Office every weekday from 9 am to 5 pm (on Fridays until 1 pm), and receive prompt response (Counselling is free of charge for individuals.);
- may rent household meters (microwave meter, noise meter, electricity consumption meter) free of charge, and guidance for how to use them is also provided free of charge;
- is enlisted on our homepage as well as in our annual reports as our Supporting Member (provided you consent to);
- may participate in our annual meetings;
- will be handed a complimentary copy of our publications in our office (if in stock);
- is given a Supporting Membership Card (via e-mail);
- Most important of all is that your support contributes to creating a more livable world.
Annual Membership Fee
- The Individual Supporting Membership fee is a minimum of 1000 HUF per month, which is advised to be recorded at your bank as a constant transfer assignment.
- Membership fee may be paid in one sum each year, in which case the annual fee is a minimum of 11,000 HUF. Bank transfer or cash payment in our office are accepted. >> Online form
- Alternatively, instead of membership, you may opt for individual donation >> More
Your contribution will be dedicated to the following tasks:
- We provide consulting for every individual who contact us with environmental problems. (Last year we gave advise in almost 3000 cases).
- We promote the fruition of a more environmental friendly traffic system (renewal of the public transportation, improved conditions for walking and biking, promotion of the car sharing).
- We help to protect and develop green areas (in 2008 we planted 400 trees and 13.000 bushes in Budapest).
- We facilitate the renovation of the buildings for the sake of energy saving.
In a recent research thirty european cities were evaluated with respect to environmental protection and social activity. The results showed that the more members NGO have, generally the greener the city is where they live.